Weight Watcher Friendly Chocolate Delight
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Perfect for any holiday
- Ready In:
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup light margarine
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 16 ounces Cool Whip Free
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups 1% low-fat milk
- Mix flour, margarine and 1/2 cup chopped pecans until crumbly. Pat firmly into 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Cool completely.
- Soften cream cheese, mix with 1 cup powdered sugar and 8 ounces cool whip free. Spread over crust.
- Mix chocolate pudding, vanilla pudding and milk. Spread over cream cheese mixture.
- Spread remaining cool whip over pudding and sprinkle with remaining pecans.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION