photo by Zena J.
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup 7-up or 1 cup carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Mix all ingredients and pour into a greased and floured dish.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Allow cake to cool and frost with Watergate Frosting (or any other frosting).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Being a vegetarian, I am continuously trying and making new dishes. One of the main difficulties of vegetarian food is trying to maintain good nutrition without getting bored. Thus, I find it exciting to explore new combinations and genres of foods.</p>