Warm Sage and Garlic Butter Sauce
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped sage (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley (or 1 tsp dried)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Heat the butter and oil in a small skillet over high heat.
- 2. When bubbling, add sage and cook for about 30 seconds.
- 3. Then, add garlic and cook until you can smell it.
- 4. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in parsley.
- 5. Season with a pinch of salt and plenty of pepper.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I served a welfare mission for my church in El Salvador. I came home VERY sick. I couldn't eat much of what I liked for years and years. Physically, I'm better now, but I'm picky. If it doesn't taste good, I don't make it twice.