Warm Blue Cheese Dip
- Ready In:
- 8 slices hickory smoked bacon, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons almonds, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- cracker, for dipping
- assorted fresh vegetable, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat for about 8 minutes or until nearly crisp.
- Drain bacon; wipe skillet dry.
- Return bacon to skillet; add garlic and cook over medium heat until bacon is crisp, about 3 minutes, making sure garlic doesn't burn.
- Drain on paper towels.
- With mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add cream; beat well.
- Fold in bacon, garlic, blue cheese and chives.
- Transfer to a 2-cup baking dish.
- Sprinkle top evenly with almonds.
- Bake until heated through and brown on top, 25-30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve with crackers, bread and/or vegetables.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I want to thank all of you who review the recipes I post - good or bad. It's always good to get feedback and helpful tips and I really appreciate them all! I try to send a note when someone reviews one of my recipes, but I don't always get the chance. Please know that I really enjoy reading the reviews. I also love all the photos everyone posts, too! Thanks so much. Happy Cooking!