Warm Beet Salad With Goat Cheese
- Ready In:
- Heat a frying pan with the light olive oil then add the beets and cook for 2 minutes.
- Season generously with salt and freshly ground black pepper and stir in the balsamic vinegar.
- Cook over a high heat for about 30 seconds then spoon out the mixture on to four plates.
- Crumble over the goat cheese.
- To serve, top each with a little arugula and finish with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and a twist of black pepper.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Manchester, UK with my fiance and young son. I work at the local hospital in pediatrics and love my job. I also love cooking!! I have a sweet tooth but try and make healthy family meals, I'm not against some lovely treats now and then though :)