Walnut Cappuccino Biscotti
photo by Outta Here
- Ready In:
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- In a mixer bowl using a paddle attachment, mix all of the ingredients until a sticky dough is formed.
- Place dough onto a floured surface.
- Divide evenly into two pieces.
- Roll the dough into two 12 inch logs.
- Place on a parchment-lined or greased baking sheet and pat the logs down flat, approximately 3 1/2 inches wide.
- Bake the logs until they spring back when pressed lightly (start checking at 10 minutes).
- Allow the logs to cool, then using a bread knife, cut into biscotti about 1/2 inch thick.
- Arrange the biscotti on the baking sheet, flat on their side.
- Bake again, at 350º F, for 8 more minutes. Let cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!