Venison Tater Tot Casserole (Or Use Ground Beef)
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to the temperature specified on the tater tots package.
- Place tater tots on a baking pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, brown venison with minced garlic and onion. Drain.
- Add cream of mushroom soup to meat and stir until mixed.
- Pour mixture into a greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top of the meat mixture.
- Top with tater tots. (I usually have leftover tots, good to munch on while dinner's cooking!).
- Top tater tots with garlic powder and salt.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until casserole is bubbly and the tater tots are browned.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!