- Ready In:
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (6 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 can milk, 5 oz
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
- Cook chicken breast until tender.
- Cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare Stove Top according to directions on box.
- In a separate pan, mix soup, milk, and melted cheese.
- Mix ingredients together.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350 in a 9 x 13 inch greased pan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Like my name states I love Jazz. I discovered after the kids moved out, that I love to cook. No more jar spaghetti sauce for us!!</p>