Veggie Pizza Dip
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 red pepper, sliced
- 4 ounces black olives, sliced
- tortilla chips
- Turn on the oven to 400 degrees
- Spread the cream cheese evenly on the bottom of an 8"x8" pan.
- Smooth the pizza sauce over the cream cheese and top with the mozzarella.
- Scatter the toppings over and slide it into the oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!