Veggie Gyro Burgers
- Ready In:
- Heat burgers according to package directions.
- Place sour cream, cucumber and garlic in blender or food processor. Blend 10-30 seconds or until almost smooth.
- Cover pita breads evenly with tomatoes and lettuce.
- Drizzle with sour cream mixture.
- Top each with a burger, cut in half.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi... I am Diane, I live in St. Charles, Missouri (near St. Louis) and I am "The Mighty Assistant" in a probation office. For fun I enjoy live music, playing pool, several crafts and playing with my cat Sly and Harley the dog. I've always enjoyed cooking and love to try new things. I received a bread machine last Christmas and have been having fun trying out all different types of breads. I have recently become addicted to weekend mornings with the Food Network. My favorites are Rachael Ray, Sandra Lee and Paula Deen.