photo by Trinitys Momma
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 (8 ounce) container veggie burgers
- 2 tablespoons real butter
- 4 slices whole wheat bread (torn into pieces) or 4 slices nut bread (torn into pieces)
- 2 eggs
- 2 -3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- brown sugar (no specified amount)
- ketchup (No specified amount)
- additional butter
- 1 -2 dash garlic powder (sprinkle in a dash or 2)
- 1 dash sage (sprinkle in a dash)
- In frying pan, brown onions in butter.
- Mix veggieburger, onions & butter that you have browned, eggs, bread, sage, garlic powder and cheese.
- Before putting mixture in 9" X 13" pan, butter the bottom & sides of pan. Then layer the bottom with brown sugar. Drizzle ketchup on top -- then you are ready to put mixture in pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees covered with foil for 45 minutes. Take off foil for the last 15 minutes to brown the top.
- Then eat! =o).
- Total bake time = 1 hour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!