Lower Fat Cottage Cheese Roast (Vegetarian Meatloaf)
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Drain the cottage cheese in a cloth or coffee filter lined strainer.
- Grease a loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cottage cheese, eggs, ketchup, soup mix, walnuts, cereal and onion.
- Spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes.
- Let the 'roast' rest for 5 to 10 minutes; turn out onto serving platter.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!