Vegetarian Chili Dog Bake
photo by Shelby C.
- Ready In:
- vegetarian chili
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) can of pillsbury pizza crusts
- 4 cheddar cheese sticks
- 4 vegan hot dogs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray baking dish with cooking spray. Pour hot chili into dish; spread evenly.
- Unroll dough; cut into 4 strips. Cut 1 cheese stick in half lengthwise; place 1 half on each side of 1 veggie dog. Wrap pizza dough strip around cheese and veggie dog, overlapping slightly in center. Repeat with remaining dough strips, cheese sticks and veggie dogs.
- Pre-heat chili in microwave till warm. Then pour chili in baking dish evenly. Place wrapped veggie dogs on top of chili.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until dough is light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in small microwavable cup, microwave butter on High until melted. Stir in garlic powder and parsley.
- Remove baking dish from oven. Brush on top of each cheese dog with butter mixture. Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!