Vegan Pasta Salad
photo by blavdsdvdsvsfh
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry penne pasta
- 1⁄2 head broccoli (diced)
- 1 1⁄2 tomatoes (diced)
- 2 cups Baby Spinach (shredded)
- 10 radishes (sliced)
- 15 string beans (sliced)
- 1 cucumber (quartered)
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 garlic clove (minced)
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons pepper
- Blanch broccoli and string beans for around 5 minutes to soften them up.
- Take out boiled vegetables and place in iced water to stop cooking.
- Boil penne for 5/7 minutes until it becomes al dente. Don't forget to salt the water.
- Rinse cooked penne in cold water to stop cooking.
- Cut all the veggies and combine with cooked pasta in a large bowl.
- Mix in dressing and spices. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!