Using up Leftovers Oven Eggs
Way to use up random items to make a yummy oven omelet.
- Ready In:
- 9 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup left over shredded cheese
- 1 cup left over cooked meat
- 1 cup cooked left over vegetables
- 1⁄2 onion, diced (optional)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs (I like parsley and oregano) (optional)
- Grease a 9-inch baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix eggs with milk.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Place in oven for about 30 minutes or until set.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I gave this recipe 3 stars. This recipe got mixed reviews in my house. My 8 yr old niece & 7 yr old newphew didn't like this recipe. My future hubby and I did. I used shredded cheddar, leftover ham, I sauteed some green pepper with the onion, garlic powder and recommended herbs. I loved the fact I didn't have to stand over the stove to watch this fry. Overall this was very good and I'll make it again for sure! Thanks for posting a yummy recipe! Christine (internetnut)Reply
Very appropriately named! We had this dish for brekkie this morning and loved it! Had so much fun making it too. Used three eggs and the rest, egg substitute. For the meat, we had turkey sausage. Used cheddar cheese, spinach and onion. While we were eating it, we were discussing what combo we were going to use next time! Thank you so much for a lovely dish that I can have whenever I need to clean out the fridge!1Reply
see 10 more