Unleavened Herbed Bread
photo by Banriona
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Mix all dry ingredients until well blended.
- Add in wet ingredients and mix together, just enough to moisten. This shouldn't require much kneading. Allow to rest for 10 minutes at room temperature (cover dough while resting).
- Pinch off balls approx 2" in diameter and roll to smooth. When all balls are formed, roll each one into a 5" circle approximately the thickness of of a pie crust.
- Bake each round on a pizza tray on lowest rack in oven for about 3 minutes. They should bubble up a bit and be slightly browned. Don't over bake.
- Keep in refrigerator or freeze in small batches as they have a fairly short shelf life due to their deliciousness and lack of leavening and preservatives.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!