Uncle David's Chicken Cutlets
I always enjoyed this chicken cutlet dish--all I had to do was ask for the recipe, and the secrets were revealed!
- Ready In:
- Spread oil in skillet and heat. The oil must be hot.
- Lay out the chicken cutlets on wax paper.
- Dip each one in egg, then coat both sides with breadcrumbs.
- When oil is hot, drop cutlets in skillet.
- Cook until brown on both sides. To check for "done-ness," cut open the chicken to make sure that the meat inside is cooked.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION