Ultimate Ranch Chicken Wraps
photo by AmandaT143
- Ready In:
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, grilled and chopped
- 1 head ice burg lettuce, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- ranch dressing
- 8 slices bacon, cooked & chopped
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- Grill chicken and season with favorite seasonings. Shred lettuce and chop tomatoes. Cook bacon and then chop.
- In a large pan, heat tortillas for about 1 minute on each side until warm and flexible.
- Begin assembling wraps. First spread a little bit of ranch dressing on the tortilla then add some shredded lettuce and some tomato.
- Add some bacon and some of the chopped chicken. Than add on the shredded cheese.
- Drizzle some more ranch dressing over the top and begin to wrap into a wrap.
- Serve and eat!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook! I enjoy trying out new recipes and creating new recipes and dishes. Food is delicious! I LOVE FOOD. I enjoy cooking for my family and friends and my food is always a big hit at any occasion.