Two-Bean, Corn and Artichoke Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This seems like a regular old picnic salad, but it's exceptionally good! I got it out of a vegan cookbook. You could use other beans as well. Try black-eyed peas or great northern beans. Chilling time not included in cooking time.
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped coarse
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn, drained
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- This salad can be made a day ahead of time.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION