Tuscan Cheese Omelet
photo by Miss Fannie
- Ready In:
- 4 eggs
- 1 slice bacon, crisp and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons black olives, chopped
- 1⁄4 cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning (Tuscan Italian Blend Seasoning or a purchased Tuscan blend seasoning)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper
- Crack the eggs in a bowl; add the water, dry mustard, Tabasco, and salt and pepper. Whisk until foamy. Melt butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium-low heat.( See the food.com video on how to prepare the perfect omelet if needed. ) Once the omelet has set, spoon sprinkle one side with the cheese followed by all other ingredients. Fold over and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><img title=Who src=http://food.sndimg.com/img/recipes/rz/.3/33/77/6/thumbs/picajqy0V.jpg alt=Having width=98 height=73 />After a productive day teaching seventh grade math, I enjoy good music, cooking, and a glass of fine red wine with my handsome husband. Since my children have left the nest, my babies are my two rat terriers. Buddy and Ellie keep me laughing, even when they are naughty.</p> <p><img title=Miss src=http://food.sndimg.com/img/recipes/rz/.3/33/77/6/large/picFrixiD.jpg alt=Playing width=352 height=461 /></p>