Turkey & Swiss Panini
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 2 slices swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 lb deli turkey
- 1 bunch arugula or 1 bunch Baby Spinach, stems trimmed
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- Brush one side of 2 bread slice with butter.
- Place slices, butter sides down on panini grill; top with turkey, cheese and arugula. Spread 2 bread slices with jam and top sandwiches, jam side down. Brush remaining bread slices with butter.
- Close grill and cook sandwiches over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes, until bread is crisp and cheese is melted.
Join The Conversation