Turkey Sausage Stir-Fry
- Ready In:
- Cut sausage into 1/4 inch bias slices.
- IN a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add sausage; saute for 1 minute.
- Add vegetables; cok and stir for 6-8 minutes or until hot.
- Add sauce; cook and stir 1 minute longer until coated.
- Serve with hot rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a music major...who still needs to finish. <br />I love trying foods and recipes. <br />My pet peeves... When someone focuses more on what's wrong with me than what's right, Busy Signals,Not able to reach my family when I want to talk to them ,and someone biting their nails or chewing on ice.</p>