Shrimp and Turkey Sausage Stir-Fry
photo by RuPei
- Ready In:
- 4 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 3 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 7 ounces turkey sausage, cut into small pieces
- 1⁄2 cup yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 large green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 12 shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt (to taste)
- In a wok, heat grape seed oil over medium high.
- Stir-fry onion and ground black pepper until onion becomes transparent. Add turkey sausage and stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
- Stir in all bell peppers, Worcestershire sauce, shrimps and sea salt. Stir-fry until peppers turn soft and shrimps are cooked and turn red.
- Serve hot with rice.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I like to teach people how to cook authentic Chinese food since most Chinese food I've tried here in the US has lost its original taste. Therefore, the recipes I post here have not been adjusted at all. They are just how you would taste in my homeland. Hope you enjoy!<img title=Smile src=/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif border=0 alt=Smile /></p>