Turkey Giblet Gravy
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- Clean giblets; cut in pieces; shake in seasoned flour; sear in hot oil until golden brown and crisp.
- Add onion and water; simmer until tender about 1 hour.
- Pour off surplus fat from ROASTING pan, leaving only 1/2 cup in pan.
- Blend 1/2 cup fat and drippings with flour; cook and stir until velvety brown about 10 minutes; add seasonings and giblets; slowly add potato water.
- Cook and stir until smooth and clear.
- Serves 12-14.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!