Turkey and Stuffing Meatloaf
photo by Ang11002
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 package of mccormick meatloaf seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 jar of store bought turkey gravy (1/4 cup for the meat the rest for the top)
- 1 box of turkey flavor seasoned stuffing mix (crushed but not bread crumb fine)
- In a large bowl mix the turkey with the seasoning mix, oil, 1/4 cup of gravy, and stuffing mix.
- Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray and put the meat into the pay making sure to press it down.
- Cover with Foil and cook for 60 minutes at 375 degrees.
- After 60 minutes, remove from the oven and uncover. using a the handle of a wooden spoon poke holes in the meatloaf about 1 inch apart.
- Pour the remaining gravy over the meatloaf and put back in the oven (uncovered) for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Cuban american. Married with 1 kid and a dog.