Tuna Fish and Noodles
- Ready In:
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons flour
- 1 (5 ounce) can tuna
- 6 ounces pasta
- 1. Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil. Add pasta and set timer for time length designated on box.
- 2. In a separate pan, heat butter until fully melted over medium-low heat. Once melted, add in flour, salt, pepper, and paprika, stirring rapidly with a whisk. Once mixture develops into a thick cream, begin to add milk slowly, continuing to whisk until all milk is added. Stir regularly while allowing sauce to simmer.
- 3. Thoroughly drain tuna. Crumble and then add it to the sauce, continuing to stir regularly.
- 4. Once pasta is done, drain and add to the tuna sauce. Stir and serve while still hot!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!