Tuna and Mixed Bean Wraps
- Ready In:
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the scallions, chili and garlic.
- Cook over a low to medium heat for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Add the mixed beans and cook over the heat for 2 – 3 minutes or until piping hot.
- Stir in the tuna and cream cheese and stir gently until piping not.
- Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Warm the tortillas in a frying pan, then fill and roll with the tuna and bean mixture.
- Serve with salad leaf garnish.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Manchester, UK with my fiance and young son. I work at the local hospital in pediatrics and love my job. I also love cooking!! I have a sweet tooth but try and make healthy family meals, I'm not against some lovely treats now and then though :)