Air Fried Hot Dog and Bean Wrap
photo by ColoradoCooking
- Ready In:
- Lay on tortilla shells on a flat surface.
- Spread 1/4 cup of the beans onto the center of the tortilla shell going the whole length.
- Sprinkle each shell with 1 tablespoon of chopped onions over the beans.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of cheddar cheese over the onion bean mixture.
- Lay the hot dog on top of ingredients you have put onto the tortilla shell.
- Roll the hot dog up tightly.
- Spray the bottom of the basket in the air fryer with buttered-flavored cooking spray.
- Put the wrap into the basket seam side down.
- Spray the tops of the tortilla's with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Cook in the air fryer at 375 degrees for ten minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted and hot dog is heated thoroughly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!