Truffles With Rice
photo by Huda salih
- Ready In:
- boil truffles in water till tender, about 15 minutes.
- in a medium-sized pot, heat oil, fry onions till it becomes transparent, add meat, cook until it changes in color and juices dry, add drained boiled truffles and continue cooking for about a minute.
- add the truffle boiling water and about enough water to let it 1 inch over the rice, and let the mixture boil for about 15 minutes to allow time for the meat to cook.
- add the rice and salt to taste, let the mixture on medium heat, let it boil till all the fluids are absorbed.
- lower the heat, cover the pot and let the rice to cook till it's done, about 7-10 minutes.
- serve and enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!