Toll House Restaurant Noodle Ring
- Ready In:
1 ring mold
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees and place a pan of water, large enough to hold a ring mold in the oven to warm while your making the recipe.
- Cook noodles according to package directions, drain and set cooked noodles aside, until later.
- In a large bowl, combine all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Add the cooked noodles and combine with the other ingredients.
- Pour ingredients into a buttered ring mold, and place the ring mold into the pan of warm water in the oven.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Remove the baked dish and let it cool down enough until it can be unmolded onto a plate.
- Fill center with your choice of vegetables.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in a wooded hillside area of Los Angeles where it feels like being out in the country. I grew up in Rhode Island, and came to LA after graduating from URI. I recently retired from my job as an environmental specialist. So now I have time to collect internet recipes. My hobbies & interests are aquatics, shell collecting, my cats, feeding stray cats, home improvement projects and cooking. I love to travel and, years ago, lived in Mexico for several months. My favorite cookbooks are the ones written by Diana Kennedy; they are all great; and I have them all, some signed by her when I was enrolled in her cooking classes. I have a lot of cookbooks; some of my other fave authors and their books are: Madhur Jaffrey (especially World Vegetarian, World of East Vegetarian Cooking and A Taste of the Far East), Faye Levy, Martha Rose Shulman (especially Mediterranean Light, Provencal Light and Mexican Light) and Paula Wolfert.