Toasted Sesame Coleslaw
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Recipe is from The Sonoran Grill cookbook. Haven't tried it yet, but it sounds delicious.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 green cabbage, cored and thinly sliced (can use pre-packaged coleslaw mix)
- 1⁄2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 3 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons dry roasted peanuts
- 1⁄3 cup rice vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Toss cabbage, onion and carrot well. Whisk dressing ingredients together. Add dressing to cabbage mixture, and toss well. Refrigerate for two hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Just prior to serving, add the sesame seeds and peanuts, toss well.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION