Toasted Farro With Thyme
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Great served as a side with salad or other healthy fare.
- Ready In:
- 8 1⁄2 ounces precooked cracked farro
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Prepare farro according to package directions.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add butter; swirl until butter melts. Add farro; sauté 5 minutes or until toasted. Stir in thyme, salt, and pepper.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION