Tilapia With Crabmeat Topping
Tilapia filets are baked with a topping of crabmeat, cream cheese and spices for a moist and flavorful fish entree. Feel free to add more Old Bay Seasoning, depending on your taste preferences. A parsley and lemon garnish makes it restaurant-quality!
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 lb tilapia fillet (2 large)
- 1⁄2 cup canned crabmeat
- 1⁄4 cup light cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning (or paprika)
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- Soften cream cheese; stir in all other topping ingredients, adding crabmeat last so that you don't break it up entirely.
- Place tilapia filets on non-stick foil (or spray baking dish with non-stick spray).
- Divide topping in two and pat on top of tilapia filets.
- Bake 400 degrees for 10 minutes, or until fish flakes apart with a fork.
- Garnish with parsley and lemon.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
This recipe was divine. It tasted like something you would eat in a gourmet restaurant. I had 3 pieces of fish and had enough mix. I also added a little parmesan to the 3rd filet just for a variety. It came out excellent. I am updating because I just made this again. I added shrimp that I cut up in small pieces. It is very good this way also.