Thyme and Garlic Roasted Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts and Carrots
photo by GaylaJ
- Ready In:
- 800 g potatoes, cut into 3cm chunks
- 800 g Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- 800 g carrots, peeled cut into 3cm chunks
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil (or less)
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- Preheat oven to 220 Degrees Celsius Line large roasting pan (you may need 2) with baking paper.
- Mix all ingredients (except garlic) together and spread vegetables over the trays in a single layer.
- Roast for 20 minutes.
- Add garlic and roast a further 20 minutes until golden and tender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I added extra garlic, which is the norm for our garlic loving family. I am not usually a fan of cooked carrots, but I liked them this way. The potatoes were the favorite, followed by the carrots and the brussel Sprouts were the least favorite. Next time I may adjust the amounts of those three main ingredients according to my families preferences..
see 4 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Working mother living in beautiful Sydney, Australia.