- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen blackberries, unthawed
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen raspberries, unthawed
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen blueberries, unthawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Stir together first 7 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring just until combined. Spoon into a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Roll 1 piecrust to fit baking dish; place on berry mixture. Cut remaining piecrust into 1/2 inch strips. Arrange strips in a lattice design over other piecrust. Brush with egg, and lightly sprinkle with 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Bake at 400F for 55-60 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!