Three Bean Santa Fe Soup
- Ready In:
- 1 lb hamburger or 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 (14 ounce) cans kidney beans
- 2 (14 ounce) cans black beans
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chili beans
- 2 (14 ounce) cans shoe peg corn (or regular style)
- 2 (10 ounce) cans rotel (I use 1 mild and 1 original)
- 2 (14 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) packet dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- Brown and drain the hamburger/turkey.
- In a large pot (atleast 5 quarts) combine the meat and the remaining ingredients. Do NOT drain any of the canned items.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for atleast 30 minutes, but the longer, the better.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Trying to find great recipes for my picky hubby and toddler.