Thousand Island Dressing
This is the recipe that came with the vintage Osterizer 503 Beehive Blender that my family has used since the 60's. Blender is still going strong! I think what sets this recipe apart from others is the use of dill pickles instead of sweet pickles or relish.
- Ready In:
- 1 inch square green bell pepper
- 8 pimento stuffed olives
- 2 teaspoons chives
- 1⁄2 garlic clove
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, quartered
- 1 sprig parsley
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle slices
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- Put green bell pepper, olives, chives, garlic and mayonnaise in blender. Cover and run at low speed.
- Add remaining ingredients and process at high speed until coarsely chopped. Chill in refrigerator.