Thermomix Basic Bread
- Ready In:
- Add the milk and water to the TM bowl. Mix at 4 minutes/speed soft/ 50 degrees. Add the sugar mix 3 seconds/speed 7. Add the yeast, salt , butter, olive oil flour and egg to the TM bowl mix 10 seconds/speed 7.
- Set dial to Closed Lid position Knead for 3 minutes/interval speed.
- Remove dough and let rise for 30-60 minutes, or until doubled.
- After dough has risen, divide in 2 and place in loaf pans, or further divide each half and make braided loaves.
- Bake in a hot oven 400 F for about 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Although I am a US citizen, I have spent most of my adult life living outside of the States. I've raised my family all over the world - and I have to say that my four kids are pretty terrific! I am always looking for recipes that only call for basic ingredients. Because I don't live in the US, I often can't find packages or this, or jars and cans of that, even certain spices can be tricky. My favorite cookbooks are the New Joy of Cooking, and anything by Nigela Lawson. My passions are cooking and eating - big surprise there. I have no pet peeves, I don't keep any peeves around long enough to make them into pets. I especially love baking, but I'm trying to get away from that - the carbs are starting to stick to my hips a little too easily. I took a Sushi making course recently. It was a lot of fun; I now know that I need to GO OUT for Sushi, not make it myself.