Thermomix Apple Teacake
Obviously I am in a teacake mood these days! This recipe is for the Thermomix machine, but can be adapted for use without
- Ready In:
- 60 g butter
- 200 g milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 190 g self raising flour
- 100 g sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 apple, peeled cored and sliced
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease an 8 inch round cake pan.
- Melt the butter 2 minutes/90 degrees/Speed 1.
- Add milk, vanilla and egg. Mix 5 seconds/Speed 7.
- Add flour, sugar and salt. Mix 10 seconds/Speed 5.
- Tip batter into the cake pan. Poke apple slices into the batter. It won't matter if bits stick out here and there.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation