The Perfect Mojito
photo by Jordan Elwell
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 fluid ounce cane syrup
- 1 fluid ounce fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1 lime peel, whole
- 2 fluid ounces white rum
- 2 stalks fresh mint leaves, rinsed
- 3 fluid ounces sparkling water
- 1 -2 cup crushed ice
- Muddle the leaves into the cane syrup to release the mint’s flavor.
- Add the lime juice, rum, mineral water, and lime hull. Stir.
- Shovel in the crushed ice until it towers over the brim.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!