Thanksgiving Ice Cream
- Ready In:
- Combine half and half, pie mix, honey and salt; heat in top of double boiler.
- Beat egg yolks until thick and yellow.
- Add a small amout of warm mixture to yolks.
- Combine yolks with milk mixture in top of double boiler.
- Heat, stirring constantly until slightly thickened.
- Combine cream, walnuts, cinnamon and ginger with cooler mixture.
- Chill 2 hours and churn.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!