Thai Style Chicken With Zucchini
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup light soy sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 500 g zucchini, diced large
- 300 g mushrooms, roughly chopped (optional ingredient)
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 teaspoons minced chili
- 500 g ground chicken
- 1⁄4 cup coriander leaves
- Combine soy, fish sauces, sugar and pepper in a small bowl and set aside.
- Cut zucchini into 1 inch cubes and steam until tender.
- Heat wok over high heat, add oil and stirfry zucchini until golden. Remove zucchini with slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add chili and garlic to the wok, stir fry for 1 minute. Add mince and cook until brown.
- Return zucchini (and mushroom if using) to wok adding the sauce mix and the coriander.
- Stir fry for 2 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Serve with jasmine rice or your chosen sides.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!