Thai-Spiced Coriander Chicken
- Ready In:
- Using a sharp knife, cut 3 deep slashes into the skinned side of each chicken breast. Place the breast in a single layer in a wide, non-metallic dish.
- Put the garlic, chilli, ginger, coriander, lime rind and juice, soy sauce, caster sugar and coconut cream in a food processor and process until a smooth puree forms.
- Spread the puree over both sides of the chicken breasts, coating them evenly. Cover the dish and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Lift the chicken from the marinade, put into a baking dish. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes until thoroughly and evenly cooked.
- Meanwhile, place the remaining marinade in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Lower the heat and simmer for several minutes to heat thoroughly. Pour sauce over the chicken breasts, accompanied with rice and vegetables.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!