Thai Shrimp Wraps
This is out of the September 2009 "Oxygen" magazine. I made this using cooked baby shrimp...and flour tortillas...very refreshing...
- Ready In:
- 2 tortillas, whole wheat
- 4 boston lettuce leaves
- 4 ounces cooked shrimp, in bite-sized pieces
- 1⁄2 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and cut into matchstick strips
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon peanuts, chopped
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 dash ground pepper
- 1⁄8 - 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Place the tortillas on a flat surface and layer lettuce followed by shrimp, cucumber, cilantro and peanuts.
- Sprinkle with seasonings, if desired.
- Roll up securely and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION