Thai Pineapple Salad
photo by Ck2plz
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil or 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 -2 teaspoon packed brown sugar
- 1 small pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1 tart red apple, diced
- 3 green onions, sliced (with tops)
- 1 small bunch romaine lettuce, shredded
- Shake oil, lemon juice, soy sauce and brown sugar in tightly covered jar; set aside.
- Place pineapple chunks, apple and green onions in bowl. Add the dressing and toss well.
- Place romaine in a shallow bowl, and mound the fruit mixture in the center.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
This site used to be awesome. It was at the top of its game when it was called Recipezaar, but that was many years ago. The site was purchased by Scripps and belly-flopped into mediocrity. A few of the faithful members remained, hoping to wait out the storm of corporate nonsense. But alas, it never got better and just continued on its terminal path to nothingness. So most of the loyal members have vanished and made homes at better recipe sites.