Thai Carrot Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs carrots, peeled & shredded
- 8 ounces string beans, trimmed & cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed & thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 small jalapeno pepper, seeded & finely minced
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (nam pla)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon palm sugar or 1/2 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted peanuts, chopped
- Combine carrots, string beans,& sliced tomato in a large bowl.
- Add minced garlic& toss to combine In a small bowl whisk together minced jalepeno, lime juice, fish sauce,& sugar until dissolved.
- Toss with carrot mixture& let stand 15+ minutes to develop flavor.
- Sprinkle chopped peanuts on top of salad just before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation