Mom's Fruit Salad
- Ready In:
- 2 cans fruit cocktail (in light syrup)
- 2 cans mandarin oranges
- 1 bag miniature marshmallow
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- Drain fruit and place in mix bowl.
- Stir in marshmallows and sour cream.
- Chill and serve.
- Can add nuts or coconut if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was really good! I remember this from when I was little. I kind of added a lot to this one for fun. I did 1 can mandarin oranges and 1 can pineapple tidbits with my 2 cans fruit cocktail. I also sliced two bananas in with juice of half a lemon. I added 2 tsp Grand Marnier with 1 TBSP raw honey because I had gotten unsweetened canned fruits. Finally, I added 1/4 cups each of sliced almonds and shredded sweetened coconut. Thanks for this classic recipe!1Reply
see 1 more