Thai Beef Noodles Soup, "kuaitiao Neua"
- Ready In:
- 4 cups beef stock
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 cups flank steaks, sliced
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup shallot, sliced
- 3 Thai red chili peppers, diced
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 cup rice noodles
- Soak the noodles for 15 minutes, and then chop them into 2-3" long pieces for ease of eating.
- Heat the stock to a gentle simmer, and add the wine, and all the other ingredients except the beef, mushrooms and noodles.
- When the stock is again boiling add the beef and simmer until the beef is tender.
- Add the mushrooms and noodles, and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to grocery shop; prepare food; come up with new recipes; feed family and friends. I have won numerous cooking contests that I am very proud of.