Thai Baked Tofu
- Ready In:
- Cut each block of tofu in three slices that are about 1/2 inch thick.
- Stack the slices, then cut through all the layers diagonally, making an 'x' (The resulting shapes will look like triangles),.
- Combine the curry paste and soy sauce.
- In a lightly oiled baking dish, arrange the tofu triangles; cover them with the curry paste and soy sauce mixture (I like to skip the oil and line my dish with parchment paper. It helps with the clean up, too) .
- Bake at 350F for 45 minutes, turning twice during the baking process.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!