This is a summer favorite in our house. Picked up this recipe many years ago in Hawaii on a Trilogy Cruise. I make a batch of this as a marinade, marinade a couple pounds of chicken, cook some on the grill and freeze the rest. Delicious on the grill!
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh garlic, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh gingerroot, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple juice
- Mix all ingredients together, make sure the brown sugar is dissolved.
- Marinate in sauce at least 6 hours -- I try for overnight.
- Enough for 2 pounds of meat.